Calvin Nap – Brain Cancer at 30

This one felt personal having known Calvin since he was a teenager. Having brain cancer at 30, an operation to remove 95% of it, and then needing to raise over £200,000 for a new treatment in the next year for the remaining 5%. It has been a whirlwind for him and it really does put things in to perspective in life. Calvin is genuinely inspirational.

You can donate here – https://calvinsjourney.com/ – £200,000 DCVax-L Cancer Vaccine Fundraiser.

Follow his journey on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/calvinnnap/